Give your kitty the best chance of getting home with one of our personalised cat collars! Your telephone number is printed big and bold on the collar, making it easy for someone to contact you if your cat gets lost or injured.
Even if your cat is microchipped (recommended), a personalised cat collar means you can be contacted sooner.
With a phone number printed on the collar, there’s no need for a tag which can annoy the cat and also get caught on things, resulting in the collar being pulled off. Our customers tell us that their cats lose fewer collars!
We can print whatever you’d like (within the character limits described below). Below are some examples. If you order a long health message which doesn’t leave room for a phone number, you can ask us to print your phone number on the inside (no extra charge).
We offer two types of personalised cat collar: Personalised Soft (on this page) which are super soft and comfortable and offer more text and positioning options, and Personalised Reflective which are super reflective.
Please read before ordering: – Do not order if your kitten is less than 6 months old! – To wear our collars, your kitten/cat must be at least 6 months old and weigh at least 2.75 kg. If younger or smaller, please do not order because the collar will not be suitable.
– Our cat collars are all the same size, adjustable from 20.5 to 32.5 cm (for necks that measure 17.5 to 29.5 cm).
– Our cat collars tend to fit from about 6 months, but please check that your kitten/cat’s neck measures at least 17.5 cm snug. If your kitten/cat is at least 6 months old but their neck is less than 17.5 cm snug, please ask us to shorten a collar to fit.
– You are selecting a text position, not a collar size. With ‘Kitten’ and ‘Very Small’ text positioning options, we adjust a standard cat collar down to its smallest size. It is not a smaller collar. Please see the images below.
– Unless you’ve ordered ‘Split’ text positioning before and it works for your cat, we don’t recommend it.
– Each text positioning option has a character limit including spaces. Please note the character limit for the text positioning option you choose and stay within that limit (don’t keep typing).
– If you exceed the limit, we may use standard abbreviations (ST for Street, RD for Road, CL for Close, LA for Lane, etc.). If we’re not able to abbreviate it to bring it within the limit, we will need to contact you by email or text, and this may delay your order.
– When you adjust the collar to fit your cat, the adjustment slider will probably land on your text. There is no way to avoid this.
– Cat collars are not indestructible. Please follow the advice that comes with the collar in order to prolong its life.
Please do not remove this code it is vital to the operation of the content slider
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE
SUPER SOFT AND COMFY
CAT SAFETY COLLAR
QUICK RELEASE CLASP FOR SAFETY
ADJUSTABLE FROM 20 TO 30 CM
There’s no need for a cat tag which some cats find annoying and which can get caught on things.
Our personalised cat collars are made of soft nylon and are extremely comfortable. Even the fussiest cats love them!
The quick release clasp releases quickly if the collar gets caught on anything, freeing your cat from danger.
Choose from a range of pretty colours with matching bells.
ORDER YOUR PERSONALISED CAT COLLAR HERE
Anatomy of our Personalised Cat Collar
Why Buy From Us?
We love cats, so we sell only safe cat collars!
We’re recommended by Cats Protection and UK vets.
Our cat collars are well made and the best in their class, e.g., our soft collars are the softest, our reflective collars are the most reflective.
We sell only quick-release cat collars which are the type recommended by Cats Protection, The Cat Group, RSPCA and other animal welfare organisations.
With an ideal release strength, our cat collars stay on when they need to, but come off if your cat gets stuck. We test every clasp multiple times before shipping to make sure it’s purrfect.
We specialise in personalised cat collars which help cats get home! We sell personalised dog collars too.
It’s safe to shop with us. Our website uses secure encryption and your card details are processed by Sage Pay, one of the UK’s most trusted payment processors. We don’t see or store your card details.
Our loyalty programme means you can get 1 free collar for every 10 ordered.
We don’t bother you with marketing emails. We only contact you about your order.
We sponsor Cat Chat, a UK registered charity that helps find loving, permanent homes for over 10,000 unwanted and abandoned cats every year. By shopping with us, you’re supporting this fantastic charity too!
Our Loyalty Programme
For every 10 collars you order, you can claim 1 additional collar FREE! Our loyalty programme isn't automated, so please save your receipts. On the order that reaches or exceeds 10 collars, tell us (in the Special Instructions field) your previous order numbers and what you'd like as your additional free collar. Don't pay for the free one! With mixed orders, the free collar will be the same value as the lowest value collar.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.