Thank you for visiting! We are closed for holiday. Our shop will reopen on 22 August.
If your cat goes out at night, make sure he can be seen with one of our super reflective cat collars! In bright fluorescent colours, these are the most reflective cat collars you will find. In headlight tests, our reflective cat collars really stand out!
And as well as being super reflective, our collars are safe! The breakaway clasp releases quickly if the collar gets caught on anything, freeing your cat from danger.
You could write your phone number on all colours except teal with a special permanent marker pen. If you buy a collar from us and would like more details about this pen, please reply back to your receipt.
If you select the ‘without bell’ option, we will still include the D-ring, but please let us know if you don’t need it. If you’re not using the D-ring for attaching a tag or cat flap magnet, it’s better not to have it, because anything attached to a collar can get caught on things.
– Do not order if your kitten is less than 6 months old.
– Our cat collars are all the same size, adjustable from 20.5 to 32.5 cm (for necks that measure 17.5 to 29.5 cm).
– Our cat collars tend to fit from about 6 months, but please check that your kitten/cat’s neck measures at least 17.5 cm snug. If they are at least 6 months old but their neck is less than 17.5 cm snug, please ask us to shorten a collar to fit.
– Cat collars are not indestructible. Please follow the advice that comes with the collar in order to prolong its life.
– Do not attach a Tabcat / Loc8tor device to our reflective collars as it may cause the material to break.